THE DURHAM MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Are you a deadline-driven individual who can keep up in a fast-paced environment? Do you have an ownership and solutions-based mindset, with the ability to see beyond obstacles? The Durham Manufacturing Company is a fast-paced company with high growth potential. If you have a sense of urgency, good troubleshooting skills, and enjoy working in a diverse workforce, apply now and join our dedicated team!
Our ideal Maintenance Mechanic is:
- A team player. You are eager to learn and enjoy working with others to get projects done. You embrace change.
- An exceptional communicator. You are friendly and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- A professional. You are forward thinking and focused on solutions. Make process improvement recommendations. You are experienced and understand production equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical process controls.
- Driven and detail oriented. Have the ability to troubleshoot production problems to keep equipment running, and never compromise safety. You're a self-starter.
- Dependable. You are accountable, honest and truthful, dedicated and loyal.
If you meet the above criteria, have a positive attitude and always strive to go above and beyond, apply now!
The job responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic include, but are not limited to:
- Installs, maintains, inspects, troubleshoots, and repairs a variety of production and factory auxiliary equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical process control equipment to perform horizontal welding and fabricating with acetylene and arc welders; heats and cuts materials; fabricates simple projects
- Interprets and works from basic drawings, designs, schematics, sketches, and written and verbal instructions; performs basic maintenance, repairs, and fabrications
- Performs maintenance, inspection, and repair tasks on mechanical and electrical drive components
- Performs preventative maintenance: lubricates, adjusts, inspects, cleans, and repairs plant equipment
- Follows the safe and proper use of various hand, power tools, and test instruments
- Follows proper safety practices, precautions, and procedures such as confined space entry, storing, handling, and transporting gases, and assisting in rigging as required for the movement or placement of heavy machinery or equipment
- Completes work process documentation as required
- Follows all lock out/tag out procedures and lock storage policies
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent mechanical and technical skills
- Ability to obtain equipment certification
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and associated materials
- Able to lift up to 50lbs or move tools or materials in sometimes difficult positions
THE DURHAM MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Established in 1922 and based in the historic town of Durham, Connecticut. The Durham Manufacturing Company has built a sterling reputation as one of the top manufacturers of industrial storage, heavy-duty material handling equipment, and other value-added products and services.
WHY THE DURHAM MANUFACTURING COMPANY?
The Durham Manufacturing Company is a family-owned and operated company with a long-tenured workforce, multiple locations and a diverse customer base. We've been manufacturing for 100 years and intend to be in business 100 more. We're a growing company that maintains a dynamic, challenging, yet small-company environment.
- We offer a very competitive benefits package
- We have a large customer base and are growing with them We continue to reinvest back into the business, taking a long-term approach
- We offer personal growth and continuing education opportunities
- We work hard and have fun
- We're team oriented
- We leverage a powerful market niche
The Durham Manufacturing Company stands out because of our culture and core values:
- Be eager to learn
- Deliver above and beyond
- Win as a team player
- Focus on solutions
- Embrace change
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow in a successful company, apply to The Durham Manufacturing Company today!
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/KmyQPOiakpGkyh8qDhXEm4
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency