LC State invites applications for the position of Physical Plant Director
Salary and rank based on experience and qualifications: $83,000 to $99,000
1. Overall direction of facilities management operations for LC State real property. Provide support and consultation as needed for outreach facilities including Coeur d'Alene.
2. Oversees maintenance and construction, custodial, and grounds-keeping operations for LC State.
3. Coordinates fleet services for Physical Plant and provides guidance and direction for non-centralized fleet services for the campus community.
4. Primary liaison/ interface officer with State Division of Public Works (DPW), Division of Building Safety (DBS), and city and county officials on matters relating to facilities, capital projects, and alteration and repair initiatives.
5. Supervises a large workforce of technicians, maintenance experts, general purpose tradesmen, part-time student employees, private contractors, and Dept of Correction personnel.
6. Lead planner for LCSC's Campus Facilities Master Plan and annual and long-term facilities projects.
7. Lead planner for the annual Division of Public Works major projects, alteration and repair, and ADA request.
8. Supports campus housing units owned and operated by the college to maintain a safe living environment.
9. Key member of Administrative Services leadership staff. Member of Administrative Services strategic planning and assessment committees. Member of LCSC Emergency Planning Group, Key Control Committee, and Arboretum Committee.
10. Directly interfaces with LCSC President on matters relating to upkeep, maintenance, planning, and physical upgrades to the State-owned President's Home.
Application Procedure: Please upload all of the following documents, or your application may not be considered for review:
This position is open until filled; however, applications received on or before November 11, 2022, will receive first consideration. Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check and may also be subject to an education verification. LC State is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.
To Apply, visit:
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency