This ad is expired.
Making@Stanford and Mechanical Engineering seek a personable, organized, detail-oriented and flexible facilities specialist to join the team to oversee the maintenance needs of their equipment and management of materials inventory, allowing leaders in making spaces across the Stanford campus to focus on their programmatic work. Do you have a gift for organization, excellent interpersonal skills, superior attention to detail, and a love of working with people? You may be the right fit to join our team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Serve as property operations/maintenance point of contact for facilities' issues in assigned labs; initiate work requests, monitor completion; coordinate and monitor routine maintenance services completion (trash, utilities, custodial, pest control, long term preservation, inspections, grounds, landscapes, alarms, systems & equipment).
- Perform condition assessments on appearance, equipment, or troubleshooting (formulated by another group, FSM); implement preventive maintenance plan; coordinate & integrate utility usage/optimization(monitor usage, gather info, provide recommendations, follow-up, shutdown requirements); coordinate contract work, third party vendors.
- Maintain and repair digital fabrication equipment (including 3D printers and laser cutters) in multiple teaching labs and student fabrication facilities across the Stanford main campus
- Identify, recommend & implement building operations & process modifications to the facility for increased productivity and/or cost reduction; coordinate maintenance logistics (to avoid faculty conflicts, events).
- Handle property administration by completing tagging, data entry and inventory; completing purchase orders, receiving; and completing record keeping, tracking, information gathering and support for space allocation decision makers.
- Implement facility security programs by distributing keys, providing building access, monitoring access records, assessing security infrastructure needs (security cameras, interlocks, alarms); and assessing and changing access schedules.
- Complete project coordination by: performing the assigned tasks within department projects; acting as a project coordinator/liaison; and overseeing and executing projects (limited to small, local projects), including their organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Serve as safety management coordinator by correcting identified safety issues; tracking chemical inventory, disposal, hazardous waste; communicating and implementing disposal procedures in laboratory settings; conducting safety training and/or new employee facility orientation; and participating in emergency preparedness, recovery and business continuity coordination.
- Coordinate communications services (network administration, desktop support, primary troubleshooting, and telephony liaison); provide updates, alerts, notifications to building occupants, including websites, phones; and oversee mailing services, shipping and delivery.
- Support student-facing documentation materials
- Coordinate space management and planning activities including: move coordination; space inventory; space allocation tracking; specifying set-ups; maximizing space utilization; providing input into facilities renewal model; and capital plan implementation (as assigned).
- Conduct inventory and administer store supplies, as directed. Perform inventory of parts and raw materials stocked in lab spaces, update inventory sheets to reflect active orders and receipts, communicate ordering needs with administrative staff
For more information, click here.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency