Saint Joseph's University
Under general supervision to perform general maintenance repairs and assist in assigned duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and adjust building equipment including temperature controls and make minor repairs.
- Plan and organize maintenance and repairs.
- Repair heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Do preventive maintenance checks and change filters, clean coils, etc.
- Perform all and other related maintenance duties as assigned.
- Skilled in the use of tools and equipment necessary to perform the duties described above.
- Mechanical ability.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Five years of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Be familiar with building codes.
On-line applications only. Please provide a letter of application/interest and resume. For a complete description of position responsibilities, qualifications, and to apply, please visit: https://jobs.sju.edu/postings/18008.
Saint Joseph's University is a private, Catholic, and Jesuit institution and expects members of its community to be knowledgeable about its mission and make positive contributions to that mission. Saint Joseph's is an equal opportunity employer that seeks to recruit, develop and retain a talented and diverse workforce.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency